"Look what you've done..."
Sometimes I only blame others for something I can't do. I blame others for any-wrong-things I can't fix. I blame others for anything has loosed. I blame others for their mind I can't change. I blame others for shit-morning-shocked I can't handle. I blame others for bad-bad days I can't face. I blame others even for my failures and downs. I blame others when I can't get back and wake up again. I blame others for being loser. Till I say, "Look what you've done..". And I walked away.
Sometimes I only blame others for something I can't do. I blame others for any-wrong-things I can't fix. I blame others for anything has loosed. I blame others for their mind I can't change. I blame others for shit-morning-shocked I can't handle. I blame others for bad-bad days I can't face. I blame others even for my failures and downs. I blame others when I can't get back and wake up again. I blame others for being loser. Till I say, "Look what you've done..". And I walked away.
But blaming others won't fix any broken things. It won't change what should be changed. It won't bring back what have loosed. Nothing change by blaming others for what I can't do.



Komentar
Posting Komentar