Quoted from Songs
“If I close my eyes, you are there. Under my eyelids you live.
How long it could become, as for you and me, I want to be together.” Fujimaki
Ryouta (Sangatsu Kokonaka)
“I’m a little shy being by your side. Standing at a new
world’s entrance. I now notice that I’m not alone.” Fujimaki Ryouta (Sangatsu
Kokonaka)
“On the other shore of sadness, it’s said that there is a
smile.” K (Only Human)
“Only the dark will teach, a stronger and stronger light. Be
strong, go forward, move ahead.” K (Only Human)
“If I could see you one more time. I just want to say one
word: Thank you. Thank you.” Kokia (Arigatou)
“Even if I get hurt, sometimes I want to keep feeling you. At
least I have my memories to comfort me. I’ll always have you here.” Kokia
(Arigatou)
“You said you wouldn’t show tears and we waved each other. We
didn’t say goodbye so we waved and you disapearred into the sunset, I remember
you.” Yui (I remember you)
Quotation from Western Song
“Everybody hurts somedays, it’s okay to be afraid. Everybody
screams. Everybody feels this way, and it’s okay. “Avril Lavigne (Everybody hurts)
“When pain brings you down, don’t be silly, don’t close your
eyes and cry. You might be in the position to see the sun shine.” Alanis
Morissete
“Just remember that sometimes, the way you think about a
person isn’t the way they actually are.” John Green


Komentar
Posting Komentar